What if I could offer you a chance to press the reset button, to set a new direction for your life or work that's based on your real heart's desires; and then help you stay on track to make it a reality?
Your Fresh Start Planner is for you if you want to:
- stay organised, without feeling overwhelmed or guilty
- stop rewriting your same ‘to do’ list everyday
- work towards goals that feel right to you, rather than others’ expectations and your “shoulds”
- avoid getting distracted with busy work
- harness your strengths as a visual thinker or like to get “hands on” when problem solving
- find a planner that’s creative and fun, not bland or boring –feel the joy of accomplishing your goals.
This full colour 81-page A4 planner features a:
- Stocktake and Visioning section to reflect on where you are now and set your 12 week goal
- Weekly Planner pages where you manage your day-to-day 'to do' list to stay focused, with reflection points to help you correct course
- Closing section where you celebrate what you've achieved in the 12 weeks and work out what's next.
It's like an easy to follow mini goal setting course with implementation support thrown in. There's also access to a FREE introduction video to help you get the most out of Your Fresh Start Planner. You only need something to write with, and a willingness to go after what you want.
- The planner is a nice A4 size that you can carry around with you (approximately 21cm wide by 30cm tall or 8.25 inches wide by 21 inches tall (when closed)).
- It is locally printed in full colour on thick premium paper to minimise show through when you write in it, and is finished with white wire binding and a thick glossy coated cover for better wearing.